Sunday, January 07, 2007

SomeRandomStuff

So last week I get home from a 48 and I have a surprise waiting for me. My sisters, Kim and Lori, took it upon themselves to paint the interior of my house. It is something I had been wanting to do for awhile but probably never would have done on my own simply because I have no clue about style or matching or stuff like that. Well, I might have somewhat of a clue but, as those who live alone know, it's really hard to get motivated to beautify something when you're pretty much the only one who see's it. They painted the living room and kitchen/dining and down the hall and they did a really good job. It was nice of them to not only pick out the right colors but also do all the work. Good sisters.


























So a couple shifts ago we were up most of the night running calls and around 4:30 or so we decided we were hungry. The only place open at that hour is Oscars so that's where we ended up. Of course the drive thru is the way to go.



























A little while ago I told you about the donut shop fire I had. This is the group photo I just got from someone elses camera.














Lake Henshaw with Hot Springs Mountain in the background (highest peak in SD county @ 6533')

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice group shot.
How many states have you crossed off your "high points to visit" list?
Check it out- I posted the glasses pics finally.
~Rose

10:08 PM  
Blogger Aaron Calles said...

Your paint appears as though you moved into a $tarbucks...but I like it...muy venti!

8:14 PM  
Blogger beckwanda said...

hey, yeah- he should throw on a jazz cd, put on a pot o'coffee, and invite us all over for game night. we can get babysitters. when was the last time everyone hung out? oh, yeah, a couple of weeks ago. i, uh, lost my sunglasses so i couldn't make it...

10:18 PM  
Blogger they call me... tim said...

hey becky, sorry i didn't invite you to the party. quite honestly i didn't even know beckwanda was you until i asked des and jan a few days ago. next raging party or game night i have you'll be invited.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home