Monday, December 04, 2006

Exciting!

So... today was exciting. I went to the dentist and got a filling! Then I went to the chiropractor and got my back cracked! Then I went to the masseuse and got masseused! Then I did some chores around the house! Then I took photos of Keith and Lori and Eli! Then I played cards with the Starrs! Then I came home! You can tell how exciting my day was by the persistent use of exclamation points! A good exclamation point can accentuate the excitement of any topic! Here are a few completely random pics!


With Hannah near Sedona, AZ!



A bird on the summit of Mt. Whitney!



Hermits Rest at the Grand Canyon in January '04!



Road kill in the Mojave Desert near the Providence Mountains!



A salt farm in the Mojave Desert near Amboy Crater!



With Emma on 16th Street!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that "roadkill in the MO-JAV" pic is a hoax, isn't it? i mean you didn't really die there, right?
scared and confused in denver,
desi

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't remember Emma being so little! She really liked that pic.
~Rose

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home