Sunday, December 03, 2006

Texas

So here are some pics from my most recent trip to the seemingly endless state of Texas. I have an aunt and cousin in Fort Worth and my grandparents are in good ol' Texarkana. My parents and I drove out for Thanksgiving and also for my cousins wedding. 1571 miles one way and we drove straight through both ways. Oh yeah, it's a long drive.




Grandma and Grandpa's House






A typical scene. My family has some excellent cooks.







Cousin Chris and his new lady, Leslie.











The fam (not sure what the grandmas are looking at).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Texas looks nice this time of year...but that's a long drive! So, your cousin and his wife look like models and your grandmas are cute.
~Rose
see ya in 3 weeks

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home